corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Some footie rumours are brilliant.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some footie rumours are brilliant.
Danny P

User status: Offline
   8th Dec 08 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some bloke has just posted this up on Fan Forum:

"A week on Tuesday Kevin Keegan will be appointed as our new manager with Lee Clark as assistant. manager, Rob Lee and Warren Barton will both be on the coaching staff and Alan Shearer is considering a part time consulting role silimar to les ferdninand's at spurs. Simon Clifford the owner of Garforth FC will also work three days a week on fitness and skills.

Keegan has already agreed a £1.275 milllion deal to bring Daniel Sturridge to the club from Man City although they retain a 35% sell on clause.

Walter Lopez from West Ham is joining on loan until the end of the season and Preston are considering an offer for Sean St Ledger and Billy Jones worth about £1.3 million although both have already agreed terms with Keegan.

Flynn is moving to Darlington in January on a free, Jevons is going to Leeds for £250k , Luckettii is off to Bradford on loan until the end of the season and talks are ongoing with Unsworth to settle his contract.

Keegan has been consulted since after the Leeds game when he shhok hands and agreed in principle to join us and the delay on his appointment is down to the complexities of his severance pay with Newcastle. Dean Hoyle met Mike Ashley last week in London to thrash out the final terms.

Keegan has asked for a week to sort out his affairs in Newcastle and Glasgow as his football circus is on the market.

Gerry Murphy will retire at the end of the season and become Life President.

Graham Micthell will become Academy Director and has been identified as a future manager. Paul Dalton is also coming back to the club in an academy coaching role.

This is all I Know for now."

Never laughed so much in all my life
Nath

8th Dec 08 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus
Hammer

8th Dec 08 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The amount of deluded shit you read on fan forums is staggering
Danny P

8th Dec 08 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is, the guy posted it is so convinced its going to happen, he is taking bets from other fans
Hammer

8th Dec 08 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next time i hear/read/see that some prick has 'seen' Henrik Larsson at Glasgow Airport i'm going to scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Got to love the internetz

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Some footie rumours are brilliant. 24 database queries in 0.0079560 seconds