corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » gym day etc etc..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gym day etc etc..
Dave86

User status: Offline
9th Dec 08 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as corsagodfather said, watch what your getting, some dodgy stuff out there

[Edited on 09-12-2008 by slowandstandard]
Ash_EP3

9th Dec 08 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bloke I know used to be on this he won't admit that it's a type of steroid - he claims that it is a protein processor
AshGo

9th Dec 08 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
1. Don't think about AAS unless your 21 and over
2. Don't think about AAS unless you've been training for years and are considered an experience lifter
3. Don't think about AAS unless you have a 100% sorted diet and know about nutrition
4. Don't think about AAS just because you want to get quick big....
5. Don't think about AAS until you have fully read and understood everything about it and the PCT (Post Cycle Treatment)
6. Don't think about AAS unless your 100% commited and have everything else sorted, it will make you worse and fuck you up if you aren't commited
7. Don't buy AAS from the net, can't be trusted
8. Trust your source 100%, not Big Dave that One eyed Kev knows....

If you haven't been training for years and know your nutrition then get the thought out of your head.

Also i lol'd at whoever said "some weeks doing every body part TWICE a week ensuring not to OVERTRAIN" ha!

Post up a pic of you? I bet your one of them beer belly'ed tanks that think because your massive with no definition and a gut you can walk around the gym like you own the place and are the be all and end all of bodybuilding.

Providing you know your body well, recognise the effects of overtraining on both the body and the mind, training each body part twice a week can be beneficial(not legs), especially when deloading every 3/4th week. After all biceps for example recover completely after a hard session in 48 hours.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6710811

Have a read up, never know, you might learn something.

[Edited on 09-12-2008 by AshGo]
STEvieXE

9th Dec 08 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

funiest thing ive read was someone saying they saw gains from no explode lol

Ur saying you cant seem to gain anymore weight

eat your diet and add this in

100g oats
100g peanut butter
scoop of protein
pint of milk
flavouring

blended all up and drink it, bulk shake. You will gain weight

Tbh in my opininon you should be 14 stone at your height to consider taking steroids. you can add so much more weight on your own with a gd diet.

STEvieXE

9th Dec 08 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S214_UPP
A bloke I know used to be on this he won't admit that it's a type of steroid - he claims that it is a protein processor

kind of true lol
Dave86

9th Dec 08 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see to be honest, i am eating so much, dont think i can squeeze anythin else in me without feeling like shit
Marc

9th Dec 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
You don't get steroids out of your system, and the muscle you gain with them and say if your steroid arms are 20 inch, then an 18 inch natural builder will rip you to bits, because the fibres are more compact and healthy.

I'd agree with most of that, just because you can lift a big weight doesn't mean you have usable muscle/power.
AdZ9

10th Dec 08 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc, thats because bodybuilders train for growth and not strength. Different types of training.

BarnshaW, i have spent the last 11 months fully researching every aspect of AAS, preparing a proper schedule and plan ready for next winters bulk, including every minor detail and a proper PCT plan. I want to minimize any aspect of side effects etc, i have no real reason to rush into it now, i'm still gaining weight in this winters bulk, but its not going 100% how i want it.

Last year i had campylobacter which is a form of food poisoning and i have a severe case of it, because i spent about 14 days on the shitter i got piles, but didn't go to the docs because i didn't want a finger up the arse. I bit the bullet last month and went to the docs, after 18 months of suffering lol, didn't help that i trained still, i've had about 4 weeks off training in the last 2 months because of them, keep coming back doc said to stop squatting and leg press etc, fuck that i'll have to live with it now.
I'm still sitting at 211lbs (15 stone 1) but i was hoping to be 225lbs roughly this winter.

AshGo, i don't think i need to prove what i look like on this forum, i've been here a lot longer than you and have given a lot of advice over the time. You pasted me one stating training 2x a week is good, i could paste you 100 links saying it isn't. Fair enough though mate it might work for you, works for different people so i'm glad it works for you, unfortunately it doesn't for me.
I had a seminar with Kerry Kayes (CEO of CNP & Ex Hatton trainer) and Ernie Taylor (British Mr Olympia competitor) and they told me to have more rest than i do, as i used to train to much. Had a one to one with Ernie and he told me to have 1 full week off every 5 weeks, and do the cookie cutter 1 day on 1 day off training a week as it still proves to be the best.
He was telling me how Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler etc take 6 months off completely after Mr. O, not stepping foot in a gym, then they just train 6 months before, they told him to try but he couldn't handle not hitting the gym in 6 months, they laughed and said "you british guys train to much" haha. Bastards!
jamez_zz

10th Dec 08 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ this thread.
Dave86

10th Dec 08 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats so funny?
jamez_zz

10th Dec 08 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a few peoples comments.

Ive done a couple of cycles of 'gear'. Ive never had any side effects. If you want to see better results then you should consider stacking the roids.
Hammer

10th Dec 08 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is it ok for me to get full of steroids or not ffs?
Marc

10th Dec 08 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah go for it Hamsy, if the worst happens you've always got the Corsasport big boys endorsed thus absolving you of any wrong doing.
Hammer

10th Dec 08 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to be the size of a house in no time
STEvieXE

10th Dec 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamez_zz
Just a few peoples comments.

Ive done a couple of cycles of 'gear'. Ive never had any side effects. If you want to see better results then you should consider stacking the roids.

did you know sides too look for??
Laney

10th Dec 08 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
so what you boys are saying is if i take 30mg of decadrols with milk to slow down digestion before bed then will i be massive the next day?

Lulz @ everyone missing this
Marc

11th Dec 08 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw, just didn't find funny
johnhara1

15th Dec 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieXE
funiest thing ive read was someone saying they saw gains from no explode

That was me and i meant in terms of energy. It was excellent stuff.

I didn't mean gains in size etc, it gave me a massive boost in energy though.
csweatherston

17th Dec 08 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as would 2 cans of redbull.
J4M13

17th Dec 08 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the price of n.o explode is cheaper than 2 cans of red bull

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » gym day etc etc.. 24 database queries in 0.0155520 seconds