corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater problem, and weird noise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater problem, and weird noise
Scotty C

User status: Offline
17th Dec 08 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, my heaters work, but I cannot control where it goes, like the windows or the feet for example. When you turn the knob u cannot hear the flaps turning inside, so whats up with it?

Also, there is a ''clonking'' noise when I come off the throttle and go back on (in low gears, and low rpm), change gear, and turn the engine off when cold. All, sound the same and is coming from the same area

55 plate 1.3 CDTi btw

Thanks.
pow
Premium Member

17th Dec 08 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diesels arent as smooth as petrols, my Clio used to clonk when coming off the accelorator hard, something to do with engine movement (not dangerous as far as I know).

Heaters - well, if the C is cable controled the cable for the heaters has probably come out
Scotty C

17th Dec 08 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But my bosses 1.3 CDTi doesn't do it and thats nearly got 3 times the mileage. It deffo shouldn't do it.

It's a vauxhall now getting sorted. I'm so glad I got a years warrenty

New Poll