corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » audi a4 avant £2500 tax and mot'd

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author audi a4 avant £2500 tax and mot'd
Adam-D

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 08 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is my audi avant, i am now looking for somthing smaller, so it is up for sale

it is lightly modyfy'd and can be mostly put to standard if required.

it has 75 thou on the clock, all service history and old mots.
it has had the major service all belts, pumps and rollers etc changed less than 3k ago. aswell as all the fluids and filters.
it has mot till dec 2009 and tax till about may 2009.

the mods are genuine audi 17 inch wheels from a new a4 coupe/estate.
and have michelien 235/45/r17 tyres on the front and brand new pirrelli rosso on the rear

the brakes are black diamond grooved disks and ebc green stuff pads.

in the pics it has a pioneer stereo and infinity speakers. and a inphase sub/alpine sub box, and in phase amp professionly fitted.
the pioneer stereo and sub/amp will be removed and a kenwood cd player installed

it has a full stainless steel cat back jetex exhaust system.

it also has 4 point harness on the driver seat only. <will be removed

it has clear side repeators with silvertec bulbs and so do the front indicators.

all in the car has cost me over 5k inc all the bits and bobs etc.

so std stuff, it has climate control air conditioning, total closure, central locking, electric sunroof, and windows,
the audi factory fit 3 bulb headlights, "front fogs" power steering, abs. all the toys you could need really.

if you want it as it is, it is £2.500 ono
if you want it with out the wheels, it is
£2.200 ono

any other requests ask me.

if you dont want the 17" wheels the wheels it will come with are 15" std a4 wheels and have very good tyres on them.

the only bad points i can find are there is a small dent/scratch on the passenger door, and one of the black door mouldings has become unclipped a little.

i am open to offers on the price

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » audi a4 avant £2500 tax and mot'd 25 database queries in 0.0085080 seconds