corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » silver corsa (J14DYN) *UPDATE WITH PICS* 12/11/08 WARNING BRIGHT WHEELS...

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author silver corsa (J14DYN) *UPDATE WITH PICS* 12/11/08 WARNING BRIGHT WHEELS...
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 08 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its gone Onwards and upwards though mate! This was and still is one of my favourite cars on cs. Hope the new owner takes as much care with it as you did

Look forward to seeing your next project.
Minty_Fresh

23rd Dec 08 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude, realllllly hope he does aswell, couldnt stand it to be wrecked

i think its getting xe treament but doing it right etc is a different story..

yer what ever i get i will do a lil porject thread on here again to show people
FruitBooTeR

23rd Dec 08 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its finaly gone was it weird wathing it drive off?

Youl miss it...trust me

Bring on the fezza
Minty_Fresh

23rd Dec 08 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate it looked better then ever, didnt know how good it actaully looked when i watched it being driven away...

gutted its gone very gutted, but i got the money i asked for it so spose thats ok..

im on 2 minds for the fez, really not sure what to get need to make my mind up soon though as im going to end up spending this money haha

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » silver corsa (J14DYN) *UPDATE WITH PICS* 12/11/08 WARNING BRIGHT WHEELS... 24 database queries in 0.0092499 seconds