corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mk3 astra gsi/tigra

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 astra gsi/tigra
87dannyboy

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 08 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate has offered me his astra f gsi for cheap, so it got me thinkin bout putin the engine in my tigra. i have a few questions though. the engine is the c18xe lump, will the brakes from this be the same as the 2l brakes. also what are the differences between the c18xe and the c20xe, could i jus get a 20xe bottom end and bolt the 18 head on and it would be the same as a full 20xe?? plus the camshafts are uprated in the car hes offering me, would they still be uprated for the 20xe if u get what i mean. sorry 4 21 questions and hopefully ive been half clear on what im jabberin on about. cheers.
Mike GSi

23rd Dec 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id do it just to be different tbh
87dannyboy

23rd Dec 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, thas what i was thinkin. how many c18xe tigras have u seen.
Corsa_Sport21

24th Dec 08 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To answer your other questions,No u cant put the head off the C18XE on the C20XE.

And even tho the C18XE has uprated cams,youl still get owned by a C20XE corsa/tigra/nova.

But yeah be different and go down the C18XE route.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mk3 astra gsi/tigra 23 database queries in 0.0082870 seconds