corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » debenhams...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author debenhams...
Matt L

User status: Offline
30th Dec 08 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf bought my mum a handbag for xmas which she had already got (not hard i suppose my mum has crap loads). but went into debenhams today to see if they would exchange it for a different colour.

went in and i knew the bag had no tags in when we bought it from trafford center so was expecting them to say we cant have it back, but we had a reciept which turned out to be for a different bag so then i was expecting her to laugh and so no chance. but she ended up swapping it for the other colour quite shocked that they would do it tbh.

so to summaries: doesnt matter if you have a reciept or tags debenhams will swap anything
disclaimer i dont think they would
Shell
Premium Member

30th Dec 08 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aw, that was nice of them
Tommy L

30th Dec 08 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

debenhams will be gone soon
_Allan_

30th Dec 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I prefer Matt's u2u tbh, all happy about his new bag colour
Matt L

30th Dec 08 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shhh
All Torque

30th Dec 08 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool story

My brother and I were in Schuh the other day and a lady came in asking for a refund on some shoes she'd bought that were too tight. She had the receipt, but no box... and she was wearing them when she walked in
smack

30th Dec 08 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we brought a scart set for tv stuff in living room. Turned out we dident need it after all, and left it in its box unopened.
When we took it back to "comet" they claimed we had opened it and then taped the box up. (the box had 4 thin bits of tape on it, which we had apprantly put on) Obvisouly they were chatting shit, but we lost out on £40. Last time i ever visit comet
Matt L

30th Dec 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i know most places are bad for returning stuff argos for example used to work there thats why i was so shocked that debenhams actually exchanged it.
Bonney

30th Dec 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think most of the time it depends on how the person you go to feels that day.
BluKoo

30th Dec 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a top from debenhams, wore it out on Saturday, then decided i didn't really like it and wasn't going to wear it again, so i put the tag back on and took it back
All Torque

30th Dec 08 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When GAME used to be 'Electronics Boutique' I would regularly buy games, complete them and then take them back for a refund as I wasn't happy with them (etc). Did it 4 times in a row once. Never caught

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » debenhams... 23 database queries in 0.0095651 seconds