corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTS
luvuk

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 09 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortantly i have to sell my new pride any joy, a saxo vts the newer shape. I have to sell due to me having to move out therefore i have got to raise a deposit. It is the arden blue which a saxo looks the nicest in. i am unsure of the mileage but i will comment on this as soon as i have got pictures to put on. i am based in derby and viewing are always welcome. it is well looked after an runs like a dream. it has recently had a new gear box and clutch which was put on by a guniune peugeot garage. I am looking for £2500 but any other offers are welcome and will be considered.

any more questions are welcome due to im bound to have left something out

contact me, Sarah, on 07875355428 thank you

[Edited on 05-01-2009 by luvuk]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS 25 database queries in 0.0041621 seconds