corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is quicker? Corsa Sport or Saxo VTR?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What is quicker? Corsa Sport or Saxo VTR?
Carl

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Well the reason P1 Saxo's are quicker is not done to the power. There is only 2bhp in it. It's the weight factor! So that one extra person is why you were neck and neck

Its 10 bhp aint it?
Carl

2nd Jan 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But seriously, what does it matter, pick the one you like best. It is marginal and I doubt that your life will ever depend on your car being quicker than a 1.4 16v corsa.
M666TT C

2nd Jan 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol it doesnt matter that much..

i was just looking for other peoples opinions...

Sandsy

2nd Jan 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after having a couple of corsas sri,merit,gsi,redtop converted sri i have to say that my phase 1 vtr which was cammed,ported and polished head,bmc,four branch manifold,sports cat and stainless system would of givin them all a good run for there money, but that was only because of the weight of the lil thing it had nothing in it apart from two seats and a dash....
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jan 09 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa wins

Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jan 09 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Well the reason P1 Saxo's are quicker is not done to the power. There is only 2bhp in it. It's the weight factor! So that one extra person is why you were neck and neck

Its 10 bhp aint it?

10bhp between the Sport and a Phase 2 VTR Not a Phase 1.
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jan 09 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

But isnt the corsa heavier to start with??So 3 up in the Saxo would be about the same weight wise as 2 up in the corsa.

Aye but that's my point Nik The lad was neck and neck with an advantage that the Saxo had more weight in it!
davey_jack

3rd Jan 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine used to wipe the floor with them, however I had a blue printed X14XE.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is quicker? Corsa Sport or Saxo VTR? 23 database queries in 0.0091040 seconds