corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » management light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author management light
spudley_1988

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 09 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my engine management light keeps coming on in my 1.4 corsa sport. went to vauxhall to go on the diagnostic machine and came back coolant temp voltage high, air control solanoid low, and o2 sensor open circuit. they cleared the memory and said to come back if light comes on to identify which one is the problem, this was o2 circuit open. so i changed lambda sensor and light still coming on, wiped memory and then still coming on with same fault. so the vauxhall mechanic said possibly MAF sensor. but when i tried to get hold of one supposedly doesnt exist and would prob MAP sensor. so was wandering if any1 had any ideas of what it could be, even if its one of the other faults originally registered. there is no dramatic symptoms as of yet part from EML on and little bit thirsty, but when accelerate then let off accelerator gives violent jerk sometimes and when holding accelarator pedal at certain bit feels a bit jerky, just not smooth. if it is MAF metre was offered one off a 1600 sport but would this 1 do??? sorry for long post just gettin v frustrated with it now
spudley_1988

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll