corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C2 GT number 302

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C2 GT number 302
chunk89

User status: Offline
5th Jan 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the little time i have owned this car i have loved every minute of it. only owning it two months i have not done that many miles in it i brought it from a evans halshaw garage up in chesire and due to me losing my job i must sell it.

ok its a C2 gt in red number 302 of the limited edition range.

the car has done 50,000 miles and does not miss a beat starts every time.

it has remote central locking and a cat 1 alarm.

the car is completely standard with the standard alloys which come with the car, the only thing i have changed is the front fog covers and rear splitter which i have sprayed orange, but it can be sprayed back red if you require this.it has the stanard c2 radio in it.

its has 8months mot and 10 months tax on it,

also i have some parts which i brought for the car but i never got round to fitting them, they can be yours at little extra cost, they are

team dynamic alloys (just been fully refurbed) brand new these retail at about £800,
genuine citroen window deflectors these retail at £50,
EBC green stuff brakes £64
full c2 rally sticker set £80

all this was going to go on and make it a show car but with losing my job i cannot afford it anymore.

pictures of all those parts are avaible on request.

but i am open to offers on these parts if you want them.

i am also open to offers on the car to.

pictures and contact details can be found here thanks
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/840525.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C2 GT number 302 25 database queries in 0.0097589 seconds