corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » f**kin Cheeky b*****ds (where do i stand?)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author f**kin Cheeky b*****ds (where do i stand?)
Matt L

User status: Offline
7th Jan 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just gone to check my bank and noticed that a company has taken money out of my account without asking me or even telling me

basically i ordered a gauge holder from banshee motorsport and they sent the one i ordered which i realised was wrong so sent it back (paid postage on that obviously myself) and they said they would swap it, anyway they sent out the replacement on the 16th decemeber which never turned up rang up monday and told them it never turned up, so they said they would get another sent out.

and they have taken another £5.45 out of my bank without even asking/telling me they were going to charge me surely they cant do that!

so where do i stand?
pow
Premium Member

7th Jan 09 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You and that bloody gauge holder, would have been cheaper to mount it in the drivers side air vent now
Cosmo

7th Jan 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you rang them up and asked why? Maybe it was an error on their part and they'll happily refund you.
Matt L

7th Jan 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just rang up and getting called back about 12-1ish as he didnt know why id been charged.
All Torque

7th Jan 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello
AdZ9

7th Jan 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For £5.45 i wouldn't even bother ringing them
Matt L

7th Jan 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know its not much its just the principle really, taking my money without warning, how do they know i havent gone over drawn because of it?
edit: and it isnt even my fault the second one never turned up so i shoulnt be charged for postage again after buying the original one.

[Edited on 07-01-2009 by Matt L]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » f**kin Cheeky b*****ds (where do i stand?) 23 database queries in 0.0100288 seconds