corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 1.4 16v Corsa sport Flame red £825 ono JUST BEEN MOPPED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1996 1.4 16v Corsa sport Flame red £825 ono JUST BEEN MOPPED
richc

User status: Offline
7th Jan 09 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1996 Flame red 1.4 sport.

Dont wanna sell it but its a waste since i have 2 other cars. I have looked after this too much tbh since i first got it in march 2007 on 97k. I dont think there is anything i havent replace hence why nothing has gone wrong with it

Full service 1k ago. including brake pads. Had rear shoes and cylinders 5k ago. Also few new inlet pipes, and exhaust and inlet manifold gaskets changed to stop any blowing.

Had Headgasket, water pump, head skimmed, cambelt kit, alternator tensior in sept 2007 at 112k. Now on 122k but due to the above work, and oil change + filter every 3000 miles, the engine is perfect. Also had new hub and wishbone and standard airbox and drives alot nicer (all done last week)

Its lowerd 40mm on gas shockers (Cost £££) and handles brilliantly.
Has just had its CAV GSI rims in rover gunmetal grey last week and hasnt touched the road yet. Has 195/45/15 tyres.
PAINT HAS JUST BEEN MOPPED TO BRING THE REDNESS OUT AGAIN AND ALSO HASNT BEEN ON THE ROAD SINCE. LOOKS BRILLIANT BUT NO PICS
Has full scorpian exhaust dtm, with magnex decat, which is very quiet when cruising, but has a right roar when booting it.

Has a pioneer headunit and sounds good even thought it doesnt have a sub or anything, as this isnt me!

Interior plastics have been professionally done it red.

Also it has the usuall sport spec electric heated mirrors, sun roof, central locking etc!

Had brand new wipers upfront aswell so they arnt rust like your usual corsa!

Has Tax and MOT untill March 31st 2009

Spent at alot on this car keeping it tip top over the years
Call me rich on 07954585827 or U2U me for any questions.

The pics are old, like over a year old, will try and upload new pics. Any viewing welcome to prove that it has been mopped

WILL INCLUDE A SET OF STEELIES WITH ROAD LEGAL TYRES AND A BRAND NEW CAT USED ONCE FOR LAST MOT!

Usual surface rust around the wiper and bottom of spoiler but no noticable unless looked for really. Also scuff on bumper and rear trim bit loose.

Like i say, come and have a look and make up your own mind!

LOCATED JUNCTION 26 OF THE M1

[Edited on 07-01-2009 by richc]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 1.4 16v Corsa sport Flame red £825 ono JUST BEEN MOPPED 25 database queries in 0.0074749 seconds