corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 2 x Blackberry Questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 x Blackberry Questions
liamC

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly...I have my email setup through IMAP.

If I purchased a blackberry, would I still be able to see all of the folders and emails that I currently have, or does it only download emails that come in?

Secondly...Currently I have a Sony Ericsson. I have my phone book backed up on my computer as a .VCF file.

Do Blackberrys accept .VCF files? Would I be able to transfer the .VCF file onto the blackberry without having to type all my contacts in one by one?
bubble

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
Firstly...I have my email setup through IMAP.

If I purchased a blackberry, would I still be able to see all of the folders and emails that I currently have, or does it only download emails that come in?

Secondly...Currently I have a Sony Ericsson. I have my phone book backed up on my computer as a .VCF file.

Do Blackberrys accept .VCF files? Would I be able to transfer the .VCF file onto the blackberry without having to type all my contacts in one by one?

only gets new emails, wont display existing folders.

.vcf files arent supported

New Poll