corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed
Forbes789

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok guys got a slight problem with my window washers

the last few weeks has been really cold and the water is always frozen but its thawed out now and i tryed the washers and nothing happens, there is water in the tank and u can hear the moter turning but no water?

any idea, is there sum kind of pipe on the pump? could it be a broken hose or sommething?
spankyjames

8th Jan 09 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had same problem found out it was the filter on the pump was blocked
Forbes789

9th Jan 09 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy fix?

i had the pump out and it seems to work but not that great, it kinda has no piff about it, think i'll just get a new pump
Limecat
Banned

9th Jan 09 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Forbes789
any idea, is there sum kind of pipe on the pump? could it be a broken hose or sommething?

No, there is no pipe on the pump. It has a Star Trek 'beam me up' type shit going on, so you should check fuse 3 of the Star Trek pump if it isn't moving your washer jets through space and time.

New Poll