corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 1.0 Corsa Breeze Edition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 1.0 Corsa Breeze Edition
rustwagon

User status: Offline
12th Jan 09 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brothers selling his car now as he is looking for something with a bit more poke to it.

1998 Corsa Breeze Edition
10/11 Months MOT
Tax Untill the end of the month
Breeze Blue
1.0 Engine
Lowered all round
15" Irmscher Alloys (Good tyres)
Rear Spoiler (same as sri not sure if thats standard)
Sideskirts (Not sure if irmscher or not but they are colour coded)
Jetex Backbox

The car had a recent oil and filter change. Aswell as recent filter service and new plugs.

The bad points on the car are that one of the sideskirts is missing a fin, there is a ripple on the passenger side rear quarter and the bonnet was dented by the previous owner along the front lip (still closes fine)

He is looking for £800 which isnt bad for one of these in this rare colour. I will find out more details from him if required and he is getting pictures soon too, but this is all i know for the time being.

Further questions please email me on r_perrin@hotmail.co.uk

The car is in Basingstoke Hampshire (RG24)

Cheers

Rob

[Edited on 12-01-2009 by rustwagon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 1.0 Corsa Breeze Edition 25 database queries in 0.0257168 seconds