corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RANT about immigrants

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RANT about immigrants
Daimo B

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
It amazes me that some people on here dont actually understand the meaning of the term immigrant.

On a seperate note...Dubai looks appealing at this moment in time.

You expatriot you!!!!

corsa_paz

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by vcorsasport1.6
quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
quote:
Originally posted by vcorsasport1.6
quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
ILLEGALS DO NOT GET ANY HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

How many more times.

no need to shout, but yes they do or else they wouldnt be here would they???!!!??? they are getting help by not being thrown straight back out!

No they come for a better life, most illegals would work every hour under the sun for next to nothing.

I very much doubt they go in any government builds, for risk of being deported.

but wheres the money coming from to pay them with!!! its not like they are on the books, its all cash ion hand, and where does that come from? you and me!!!!

How?

If they are illegal, its all under wraps. They cannot be paid via a bank as they need to provide their passport to work.

SO cash in hand you say, well where does the cash come from?

THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE COMPANY. How is that cash coming from my pocket? Maybe froma job i've paid the company to do, but then i've paid for a service, so what the owner of that business does with my money is down to them, not me.

ANd most "illegals" are on f-all wages. Certainly not the luxerious £5 ph mandantory wage our government says. Would be lucky to make 50p/£1 per hour, but its still more than they earn in their own country.

So again, its down to the government.

But from all you've said, i really really REALLY don't think you understand properly what your talking about.

And FYI, my other half regulary catches out illegals who try to get normal paying jobs (so if they get a normal job, they are paying tax and nat ins, so how are they robbing?).

Illegals are only unknown people in the UK doing backhander work.

Hmmmm english people don't do that at all.

Learn what your talking about, then come back to us with an educated answer.

VXR....its true, immigrants do the jobs that normal english people proberly wouldnt do...back handers, under paid, long hours etc etc

they dont deserve their place to work here or live here, but who would do the jobs they do??

but the goverment have truely fucked up this country..

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RANT about immigrants 23 database queries in 0.0081539 seconds