corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sealy 3hp 50ltr COMPRESSOR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sealy 3hp 50ltr COMPRESSOR
me6u9

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale a sealey compressor with the spec and part number to follow,, now like a twat i actually burnt through the wiring of this yesterday and because i was half way through a job painting a bumper corner, i had no alternative to go out and buy a new compressor,, now this is a heavy unit and although delivery could be an option,, i reckon picking it up is the best way around this one!!!

Now im not sure on price as these fetch £200 so keep to the rules of the forum the base price will be £200 and the best haggler may step forward and tempt my palms with gold!

Model No: SA22/503
Motor Output: 3hp
Voltage: 230V
Air Displacement: 12.6cfm
Maximum Free Air Delivery: 9.2cfm
Tank Capacity: 50ltr
Maximum Pressure: 116psi/8bar

[Edited on 14-01-2009 by me6u9]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sealy 3hp 50ltr COMPRESSOR 25 database queries in 0.0073559 seconds