corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cyprus vs Rep. Ireland sponsored by Robbie Keane

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cyprus vs Rep. Ireland sponsored by Robbie Keane
Nath

User status: Offline
16th Jan 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT again.

I miss Edd
John

16th Jan 09 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He took offence at the media portrayal of the Rangers fans in Manchester and never came back
Hammer

16th Jan 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
he's a poof with a growing reputation though, where's Burkey the leprosy sufferer just now?

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Aiden McGeady will be player of the year this year something i put money on over a year ago when he was out injured due to the fact hes 10x the player Maloney is. Another couple of good performances in the champs league and he'll be coveted down south as well.

Fuck me I'm good, Burke still has aids and is at Cardiff, McGeady did win player of the year and is wanted in the Premiership rumoured from £6 to £10 million.

Nath

16th Jan 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*bows down to Hammer*
Robbo

16th Jan 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOL!
corsa - gus

16th Jan 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't say he is 10 x the player of Maloney though, and edd did make a valid point about Fleck.

I wish he was still here for the entertainment, he was a fanny though. He u2u'd me once for agreeing with Hammer that he was a bigot I blame the Spurs fans tbh.
Hammer

16th Jan 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was actually not bad at times Edd, you could see he had a peach of a temper when it came to Rangers though

I don't like Maloney tbh, never really have. Possibly stemming from the free kick he ballooned over the bar in the Uefa cup final in the dieing minutes. Nothing like a 6 year grudge eh?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cyprus vs Rep. Ireland sponsored by Robbie Keane 24 database queries in 0.0127640 seconds