corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Kaka

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kaka
strick206

User status: Offline
19th Jan 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think his family were pushing for the move, because the money they were offering his family was unbelievable, now i know he has a hell of a lot of money himself, but it would probably take him a good few years to set his family up like the city deal would have

Good move though, said all along he wouldnt go, i think he would go to United if they made a bid, only prob is, one would never get accepted now with city's offer being tabled
Nath

20th Jan 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
What if you were already set up for life on the contract you are on and in with a chance of winning things and going down in history - or going somewhere for more money but little chance of winning things for the next few years?

I wouldn't go, i personally think Kaka won't go to city

Nah he will def go - as otherwise he wouldnt even be considering it like he obviously is.

I heard he read your comment Cosmo, and thought 'oh yeah, well I'll show you', and then decided against it. Good work.
Hammer

20th Jan 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In that case, Cosmo please let everyone know how there's no chance Messi will sign for Celtic

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Kaka 24 database queries in 0.0073590 seconds