corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » derestricted my airbox (another airbox thread lol)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author derestricted my airbox (another airbox thread lol)
Sean-B

User status: Offline
20th Jan 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know it's the most talked about thing on CS but i've never seen any pics of the ridiculous pipes removed so heres one!

it has actually made a difference! and the difference im feeling now since my cone is unbelivable!

i've ordered a flame inlet manifold so my derestricting of the inlet system will soon be complete!

also a big shout out to my main man STE WEDGE (badgersport)

[Edited on 20-01-2009 by Sean-B]
big eck

20th Jan 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drilled and smoothed my air box on the LCR made a noticeable difference. much cheaper than an induction kit and gives all the pros and none of the cons
Badgersport

20th Jan 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woah woah woah. Where my mention? Use my tools, my lighting and well........i observed to make sure it was all sucessful and housed you while you were kicked out your house!!

Ste
Nic Barnes

20th Jan 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats you told. not giving a big up to your mates is always a bad idea. especially if they can read t'internet.
FruitBooTeR

20th Jan 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Badgersport
Woah woah woah. Where my mention? Use my tools, my lighting and well........i observed to make sure it was all sucessful and housed you while you were kicked out your house!!

Ste

ste

You gonna get an uprated pannel filter sean or do you already have one in?
Sean-B

20th Jan 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k & n on its way

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » derestricted my airbox (another airbox thread lol) 23 database queries in 0.2833521 seconds