corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Blanking standard Re-circ valve on C20LET

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blanking standard Re-circ valve on C20LET
thegsi

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Bailey dump Valve to be fitted. I have read up on blanking the standard re-circ valve as I was told this need to be done when putting in another DV. I've heard of putting a washer in the cover or something but can't find a descriptive guide on how to do it. If its not too difficult, I'd like to have a go myself. Can anyone explain how I go about this?

New Poll