corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » OZ 16" alloys 4X100 in need of TLC **CHEAP**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OZ 16" alloys 4X100 in need of TLC **CHEAP**
sib

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 09 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some OZ Superturismo 16" for sale. they are looking a bit sorry for themselves at the minute and need some TLC. they are silver but all have a few marks on them. the tyres are no good either as the camber on my last honda destroyed them!!! They are not buckled just a bit of kerbing and marks on them. would be easy to refurb yourself but i just don't have the time to do it, when mint they are worth £300-£400 so worth it if you fancy making some money. I am situated in Abingdon, Oxfordshire

am open to offers but would like around £50 for the lot. can't get any pictures up of them at the minute but if you like pm me your number and i can send them via a multi-media message

cheers peps

Sib

[Edited on 23-01-2009 by sib]
sib

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

provisionally sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » OZ 16" alloys 4X100 in need of TLC **CHEAP** 25 database queries in 0.4777751 seconds