corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gaskits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gaskits
martin1985

User status: Offline
24th Jan 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when taking the injector off do you need to replace the gaskit and i think my head gaskit is on its way out its a 1.2 8v
barneykarl

24th Jan 09 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its always best to replace any gasket with new but if its still in good condition just smear it with some petrol resistant gaskit sealer and reuse, what makes you think the head gaskit is going.
martin1985

24th Jan 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mayo in the oil and it was over heating last night and when i went out this morning i was blowin out white smoke dont no what to do i was offerd 150 today for the car i might sell on iv had nothing but problerms with this corsa
me9997

24th Jan 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the water c if theres oil in the water, the mayo look could just be condensation from short trips ceck water and take out for a drive if still over heatin on ormaly drivin bout town the mite b gone. dose your fan kick in??
martin1985

24th Jan 09 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the fan is hard wired so its allways on no there was oil in the water how do i get rid ov the condonsation mate
me9997

24th Jan 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm well u can clean if off but it will keep cumin back if u are only makin short trips if u go on a long trip it shouldnt b there
martin1985

24th Jan 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks im gonna sell up then aint worth fixin

New Poll