corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This MUST be a typo??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This MUST be a typo??
Fro

User status: Offline
30th Jan 09 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Is it starting to get to you Ian?

Don't blame him tbh, the amount of grief he probably gets from people with a sever lack of common sense must be ridiculous!
dannymccann

30th Jan 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think I smell Nigeria calling for their emigrants back

quote:
Hello,

I am glad you are interested in my car. The car is in perfect working condition. It's in showroom condition, no scratches, no dents, accident-free, full service history, HPI clear. I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle.

I'm going through a divorce and I have recently moved back to my country Spain (I've lived 12 years in UK). Also I must let you know that the car is here with me but I will arrange to be shipped at your door without any problem. The car has UK registration plate and it never been exported so there will be no problems regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car. You will receive the original invoice, logbook, keys and all the documents to register it into your name.

As you probably noticed, the price is rather low: £2,550 with shipping and insurance included. Unfortunately a divorce is forcing me to sell it under market value. Also I can't sell the car to a local dealer because right-hand drive it's a little tricky to drive it here.

The sale will be conducted through a third party, meaning that they will hold and insure your money until you will receive and test the car. The third party will be BIBIT Global Payment Services (part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group). You will be given a 14 days inspection period before releasing the payment. The inspection period is starting from the day you will receive the vehicle. Only after you will receive and inspect the car and decide to keep it, I will receive the money.

If you are interested please reply with your name and address so I can reserve the car for you.

Best Regards, Emma Leech

M2RTY

30th Jan 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh please

theres one born every minute...
flybikeslee

30th Jan 09 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paid
Phil W

30th Jan 09 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Emma now has my address details and i have sent the funds, the car will be with me by the end of next week, it will be a nice suprise for my girlfriend
K2 GTi

30th Jan 09 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gooooooooooooooooooooood afternoon sir

Rich H

30th Jan 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody Spanish called Emma Leech?!

Who reported it then? It's gone from Autotrader now...
antnee

30th Jan 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We just need your account numba and sort code....
Phil W

30th Jan 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Somebody Spanish called Emma Leech?!

Who reported it then? It's gone from Autotrader now...

Because i own it now
Phil W

30th Jan 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
We just need your account numba and sort code....

Well they asked for the long digit off the front of my card, the end date and my security code, i gave them my pin number to confirm and it was all sorted
Dione J

30th Jan 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just had the same email

Hello,

I am glad you are interested in my car. The car is in perfect working condition. It's in showroom condition, no scratches, no dents, accident-free, full service history, HPI clear. I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle.

I'm going through a divorce and I have recently moved back to my country Spain (I've lived 12 years in UK). Also I must let you know that the car is here with me but I will arrange to be shipped at your door without any problem. The car has UK registration plate and it never been exported so there will be no problems regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car. You will receive the original invoice, logbook, keys and all the documents to register it into your name.

As you probably noticed, the price is rather low: £2,550 with shipping and insurance included. Unfortunately a divorce is forcing me to sell it under market value. Also I can't sell the car to a local dealer because right-hand drive it's a little tricky to drive it here.

The sale will be conducted through a third party, meaning that they will hold and insure your money until you will receive and test the car. The third party will be BIBIT Global Payment Services (part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group). You will be given a 14 days inspection period before releasing the payment. The inspection period is starting from the day you will receive the vehicle. Only after you will receive and inspect the car and decide to keep it, I will receive the money.

If you are interested please reply with your name and address so I can reserve the car for you.

Best Regards, Emma Leech
John

30th Jan 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why did you idiots waste time emailing in the first place, seriously?
Mark.W

30th Jan 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
quote:
Originally posted by Dione J
quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
probably has outstanding finance

Has anyone HPI'd it??

buying a car with outstanding finance can mean that the responsibility of keeping up payments to finance company is passed to the new owner.. you may pay £2225 or whatever it is, but if theres £15000 worth of finance outstanding on it would turn out to not be such a good deal..

ahh i understand now
dannymccann

30th Jan 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Why did you idiots waste time emailing in the first place, seriously?

To see what sort of reply I would get. It came back as expected
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Jan 09 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i paid for that this morning

she is getting it shipped to me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This MUST be a typo?? 23 database queries in 0.0100279 seconds