corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sleep behaviour

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sleep behaviour
Shell
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jan 09 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Can anyone else have conversations in their sleep? Apparently I do this, just on the transition between being awake and asleep. Will have a perfectly fluid coherent conversation, but no recollection. I generally tell the truth, which can be awkward too.

Though as no one knows if I'm awake or not, I can claim it was just sleep nonsense

Apparently I do this
PhilC

1st Feb 09 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friend of a friend has sleeping issues...
He has to go to sleep clinic too...

He's punched his girlfriend in the face, attacked a coat he thought was a wolf, and best of all, cooked and ate a pizza!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

1st Feb 09 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PhilC
cooked and ate a pizza!

Now that is a brilliant excuse, 'I was asleep'
K2 GTi

1st Feb 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a guy pisses himself but a guy who years pyjamas? FLOL
smack

1st Feb 09 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just pop some valium
Anty
Premium Member

1st Feb 09 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sleep walk, talk in my sleep, my gf said the last time i nodded off i was like in a game show.. HERESSSS ANTHONY lmao..lol i dont recall it i normalyy end up sitting at the top of the stairs...
DC90

1st Feb 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have night terrors. Woke up last night thinking there was a snake in my bed. Everything seems SO real it's not like a random dream..I only wake up properly when i'm standing up, panting where I was so scared. Others include fighting a wardrobe, looking out of my window, had to share a bed with the brother one time and thought there was a spider on his face so I smashed him with a pillow. Also thought a bloke jumped on me, then I got up and went apeshit at my gf cause I thought it was her
Anty
Premium Member

1st Feb 09 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i rember waking up in the wardrobe once..lol no longer in my room

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sleep behaviour 23 database queries in 0.0082769 seconds