corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ::FOR SALE - 1.8 SRi Vauxhall Corsa - Absolute Bargain - £2200::

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ::FOR SALE - 1.8 SRi Vauxhall Corsa - Absolute Bargain - £2200::
solly

User status: Offline
   5th Feb 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car now on egay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250368954576

I HAVE FOR SALE -

[COLOR=blue]2002 Corsa C Sri 1.8 Ultra Blue £2500
[/COLOR]
only 82,000 miles approximately been covered. The car is due to be traded in against my new car in the middle of February and i have been offered £2750 for it, hence the low price of £2500 as having cash is much nicer than having to worry about trading it in!

The car has had 4 MOTs, The first was in march 2005 and has passed all with no problems, and the newest one will be done on the first of february 2009 giving the new owner a full years worth. It has had 3 services at vauxhall in prior to me owning. Since I have had the car its been serviced at regualar intervals of around 5000miles. and has 5 stamps in the service book (as well as the vauxhall ones). The next service will be due around August 2009. The car has had the 'infamous' gear linkage changed to an uprated metal one. I have all the documentation you will require and some of the original reciepts.

Alloys -

Decent 4mm Tread on all tyres
2 Perfect Alloys
1 with slight curbing
1 with smallest scuff

Corsa SRi Specification Model Available

• Heated Sri mirrors
• Heat Reflective Front Window screen
• Cruise Control
• Leather Steering wheel
• Lowered 15mm from standard
• SRi Mirrors
• SRi Spoiler
• SRi Sport seats
• SRi seats
• Siemens NCDC2015 Sat Nav, phone and cd changer head unit
• Thatcham CAT2 SRi alarm

I have had this car for over 2 years now and have honestly enjoyed every second of it and surprised quite a few people with the power as it is very nippy and responsive. I am sad to see this little car go as it is such a nice looking car as standard having all the SRi goodies.

Most people will know the car from the site, and the trouble i had surrounding the engine. well that has been sorted now, and the new engine is in and running sweet as a nut, all the documents have been changed to the new engine number and everything has been sorted properly, and for piece of mind the car is due an MOT on the first of february and will pass with no problems

This truly is a unique Corsa C SRi (Part of CCUK History i would imagine) and Ultra Blue is often considered the best colour Corsa alongside the Arden blue Corsa D VXr, Ultra blue changes colour in the light from a light rich blue to a very dark strong navy blue. My reason for sale is I have purchased a Honda Civic EK9 as have wanted one for some time now. There are not many ultra blue 1.8s available for sale in England especially in such good condition considering the age!.

Will also come with a full tank of fuel

Bad points:

• Dent on Passenger side door where the wing mirror was kicked off
• Dent on the front of bonnet, which maybe replaced by a brand new bonnet dependant on price
• Usual stone chips and scratches on the outside, which is mainly due to its age

Viewings can be arranged

I do not want to part exhange for any car, I have put a deposit down on another car!

Pictures will be available end of next week when the car is fully back to standard

Contact Details

email: m_s_8_7@hotmail.co.uk
Mobile number: 07590676254 any questions welcome,

Cheers

Matt

Pics!!!

Headunit

Car - (please note the bonnet is not shut properly and it will have the silver V-Grill attached tomorrow oh and the mirrors are currently being sprayed )

Damage to bonnet -

slight crease in the passenger door (hardly noticeable)

[Edited on 05-02-2009 by solly]

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by solly]

[Edited on 08-02-2009 by solly]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ::FOR SALE - 1.8 SRi Vauxhall Corsa - Absolute Bargain - £2200:: 25 database queries in 0.0103350 seconds