corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » AC Milan trying to keep hold of Beckham

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AC Milan trying to keep hold of Beckham
Nath

User status: Offline
4th Feb 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pocket money.
J da Silva

4th Feb 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I meant her general demeanour and what the people think of her. David is an idol, he was anyway, they have nothing to achieve now.
MarkM

5th Feb 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
If I were LA Galaxy I would be fuming... he is taking them for a ride...

They let him go there

Yes because they can't say no really...as he is their star player...in fact he is the shite leagues star player...

MarkM

5th Feb 09 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Italy suits his style and he's capable of good things,

Agreed.

He doesnt have the legs anymore...but in Italy the pace is a lot slower with loads of free kicks and dead ball situations which are perfect for him.

If I was him I would definately stay in Milan. It must be soul destroying stepping out in front of 20,000 people in empty stadiums in America...and playing against the likes of Darren Huckerby who won "Rookie of the year"
Marc

5th Feb 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they have nothing to achieve now.

Not as a couple. I still believe that he's an ambitious footballer though so will want to keep on winning/playing at the highest level. I bet he'd rather go out on a high at one of the biggest clubs in the world than at some Mickey Mouse establishment like the MLS.
Nath

5th Feb 09 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
If I were LA Galaxy I would be fuming... he is taking them for a ride...

They let him go there

Yes because they can't say no really...as he is their star player...in fact he is the shite leagues star player...

They hold his contract. They can do what they like. What is Becks going to do? Moan. He can like it or lump it on his wages.
Hammer

5th Feb 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see there being some sort of clause hidden somewhere in his contract that has lawyers had added, he's quite clever for a supposed idiot is Beckham.
Nath

5th Feb 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always seems to be his lawyers doing deals, and not an agent. So quite possibly.
J da Silva

5th Feb 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
they have nothing to achieve now.

Not as a couple. I still believe that he's an ambitious footballer though so will want to keep on winning/playing at the highest level. I bet he'd rather go out on a high at one of the biggest clubs in the world than at some Mickey Mouse establishment like the MLS.

With Milan he will play in the Champions League again at some point, and look at the talent around him, Kaka, Pato, Ronaldinho when he wants to be good, Pirlo, Gatusso etc....
I've never seen Beckham have a bad game in Spain, and the action I've seen of Milan games he's been very good.
Cosmo

5th Feb 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently he has some clause in his contract that would allow him to leave for nothing in November.

Im still not sure if a move will get him into the squad - yes he will be playing at a much higher level, but even in a slower league Im not sure if his legs could manage playing week in week out anymore.
Hammer

5th Feb 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a myth his only good attribute is his crossing as well tbh, he works like a trojan which I believe the stats back up and his range of passing is superb. Not bad for an over the hill guy that plays for an MLS side.
Nath

5th Feb 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It's a myth his only good attribute is his crossing as well tbh, he works like a trojan which I believe the stats back up and his range of passing is superb. Not bad for an over the hill guy that plays for an MLS side.

He wouldn't have a CL medal, Prem trophies, FA Cup, Leage Cup (?), and La Liga medals if all he could do was cross. I don't buy into that myth either.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » AC Milan trying to keep hold of Beckham 24 database queries in 0.0132539 seconds