corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1984 Golf 1.3 CL Mk2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1984 Golf 1.3 CL Mk2
SportBoy

User status: Offline
   5th Feb 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PROVIS SOLD!

For sale is my golf cl 1.3

33000 miles from new 1 owner from 1984 - 2007 ive had the car since im selling due to .. well buying a new car

its never been welded and i can garantee its solid and like new on the underside but there are some rust patches starting on some of the arches

its lowered on coilovers
15" bbs alloys . not sure what car they are off but have a vw part number on them.

taxed till end of may and tested till december

things wrong with it are .
rip in drivers seat
a few dings and scrapes
some rust starting on a few of the arches
drivers side headlight is cracked
rear de-mister screen doesnt work

other than it not liking to run in the morning (starts up fine everytime) untill the thermostat has opened thats about it .. for a car this old its been and looks great.

£500 ono

if there is anymore info needed or i think of somthing else to add i will.

contact me on 07714754748 .. phonecalls are prefered but if there is no reply (ie i might be at work) leave a msg or txt and il get back to you asap.
im located in Retford , notts

couple of pics of when i ran it

and how it is now

[Edited on 05-02-2009 by SportBoy]

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by SportBoy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1984 Golf 1.3 CL Mk2 25 database queries in 1.0284181 seconds