corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good holidays to go on with the misses

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good holidays to go on with the misses
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Feb 09 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be avioding anywhere that uses the Euro at the moment:

Unless you are going half board/fully inc OR don't mind not drinking

[Edited on 09-02-2009 by pow]
deano87

9th Feb 09 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always say it and I'll say it again as it seems really suited to what you want.

Protaras, Cyprus.
LeahWGA

9th Feb 09 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Salou on the Costa Dorada, not far from Barcelona so you can venture to Barca for a day and aswell. Salou has nice beaches, good bars and eateries and from my own experience it was peaceful.
I sound like Judith Charmers.

i went there years ago, stayed at the princess hotel right on the beach! it was really nice id stay there again
i also thought benidorm was nice.. it has some good pubs! and not too far away from adventure parks!
Russ

9th Feb 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant beat a week at stourport in a caravan mate
liamC

9th Feb 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeahWGA
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Salou on the Costa Dorada, not far from Barcelona so you can venture to Barca for a day and aswell. Salou has nice beaches, good bars and eateries and from my own experience it was peaceful.
I sound like Judith Charmers.

i went there years ago, stayed at the princess hotel right on the beach! it was really nice id stay there again
i also thought benidorm was nice.. it has some good pubs! and not too far away from adventure parks!

Stayed in the Cambrills Princess just across the road from the beach about 10 year ago.

Agreed on Salou - very nice place, and can venture to Barca on the train/bus/hire car.

Porta Ventura theme park is 20 minutes away as well.
Dave86

9th Feb 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to marmaris for 2weeks with my missus beginning of aug, heard its a good place to go with her, 500 each, self catering, and its not in the euro, so cheap.... i hope

[Edited on 09-02-2009 by slowandstandard]
dave..GSi

9th Feb 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by slowandstandard
im going to marmaris for 2weeks with my missus beginning of aug, heard its a good place to go with her, 500 each, self catering, and its not in the euro, so cheap.... i hope

[Edited on 09-02-2009 by slowandstandard]

better keep your missus by your side mate i went with the missus last oct and the turks drool over british women did my head in the always ask"do u have boyfriend"? was ok but wouldnt rush back we stayed at marmaris palace nice hotel.
Scotty C

9th Feb 09 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Madira. Trust me Jay. AMAZING for a couple
Conway563

9th Feb 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thegsi
Can anyone recommend a good place to go on a holiday with your girlfriend? We want to have a laugh and visit sites and go to nice resturants and bars on the night but we don't want somewhere too lively. I went to Zante in 2005 with 13 mates and I'd never dream of going there with my girlfriend! We want to go for 1 week. Any ideas?

I'd reccomend Zante TBH
As long as you're not going to Laganas (which I'm guessing is where you went with 13 mates) then the rest of the island is really nice. If you want somewhere quieter have a look at Kefalonia as well
Neo

9th Feb 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Es Cana in Ibiza would be perfect, family go there 4 or 5 times a year, they've taken all of us kids since we were babies there, they even took my mums 80 year old parents there and they went back by themselves they loved it so much.

Its real relaxed, loads of beach cafe's and places to chill. 4 or 5 decent bars with a bit of nightlife still in the town so no need to travel and pretty much no fights. Can walk along the beach at 4 in the morning and be completely safe.

Mar Y Huerta hotel works out, including flights, at 583 for a week peek season. Bargain in my opinion.

I'd recommend this website wheerever you go

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk

stubbsy05

9th Feb 09 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tenerife- Costa Adeje

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good holidays to go on with the misses 23 database queries in 0.0093420 seconds