corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bad earth promblem i think any help ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bad earth promblem i think any help ?
edd1.0

User status: Offline
11th Feb 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello i donno if this is the rite section to post this in bt my petrol gauge doesnt work and if i put the interiour light on then the gauge goes up to full
and if i turn my lights of then the radio signal goes
and if i turn my interiour light on when the indicators are on they flash funni

any help to what it could be my car is a 1.0 1999 corsa shall i disconnect my battery to be on the safe side ?

thanks

New Poll