corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » M-Tech Power Steering Bracket

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M-Tech Power Steering Bracket
Mistamist

User status: Offline
11th Feb 09 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this a conversion part that allows me to use the powersteering pump from the donor car or conversion car

planning to finish off my tigra this weekend and already have the mount but wasnt sure if i needed a 2.0 pump or i was using the original off the 1.4 car?
mcswfc

12th Feb 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you use the one from the donor car with the plate. i've just done my corsa.
Mistamist

12th Feb 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one, did you have to change the pully? i have only got the multi groove belt on 2 xe pumps, am i right in saying i can just swap for a v belt pully?

New Poll