corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Disappearing .jpg in Outlook signature.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Disappearing .jpg in Outlook signature.
Simon

User status: Offline
13th Feb 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a problem with my signature at work where the jpg keeps disappearing, I've done a goggle and found the exact problem posted on one of those expert - pay to read sites. I've copied the explanation from there because it saves me saying same thing:

I have Outlook 2003 on XP machine used in conjunction with Exchange 2003 server. We have 100+ users with identical setup. We have a signature with a .jpg of our logo. This issue used to only happen on my machine, but now one other user is having the issue. When you bring open a new email (to compose), the signature pops in correctly. You can then type the subject and the content and add a recipient, but when you click on send and the spell check comes up, the .jpg of our logo disappears? Or, if I keep a new email open for more than a few minutes (composing new mail) eventually the .jpg will disappear in it? The recipient seems to be getting the .jpg, but if you open up any sent emails, even from before the issue started happening, they are gone. Also, any incoming emails from local users do not come in with the .jpg, just the placeholder?

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Internet_Email/Email/Email_Clients/Q_22514518.html

Anybody got any ideas?

New Poll