corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » garage clearout!!! C20XE DIS bits, LET, Vectra/corsa/astra ect. NOVA SPORT + more

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author garage clearout!!! C20XE DIS bits, LET, Vectra/corsa/astra ect. NOVA SPORT + more
ckallis500

User status: Offline
12th Feb 09 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres a list of stuff i have for sale. i will add more as and when i sort through my garage..

all prices do not included P&P so please ask for postage quotes. if you dont like the price's then please make an offer

Pics of everything available on request

i am going to start listing most of this on ebay so if u need something desperately be quick. i can allways remove from ebay anyway

c20xe DIS loom mint uncut £35
c20xe DIS ecu £15
c20xe DIS distributor blanking plate and cam sensor £30
c20xe DIS exhaust cam with cam sensor pickup attatched £15
c20xe DIS AFM pipe with IAT £15
c20xe SFI box with mint AFM rubber (donut) £15
c20xe DIS 5pin knock sensor looms X2 £10 each
c20xe DIS knock sensor £10
c20xe crank sensor £10
c20xe DIS throttle body with TPS £15
c20xe DIS Coil pack and mounting bracket £25
c20xe/c20let fuel rail with 3bar reg X2 £10 each
c20xe cream injectors £15
c20xe/c20let starter motor £10
c20xe bottom end £50 (starting cleaning this, good std bores so ideal for freshen up build i.e rings/bearings or to build into a C20LET)
c20xe/c20let alloy sump with level sensor £20

will have a complete rebuilt c20let for sale soon aswell. as a std engine with loom/ecu/all sensors (ready to run) will be looking for £1100 ono ( all new gaskets, re-hone, new rings, new bearings, 1new piston, re-built porous fixed head, arps ect ect)

can suply extras at cost as in xe inlet cam, forge actuator, big FMIC with 2.5" boost pipes. 3" top hat, genuine eds phase 2 chips with power switch, uprated fuel pump and more (will split if interested)

F20 gearbox with clutch (plenty left on it) was on 80k when removed. £50

Corsa master cylinder/servo with pedal asembly perfect to go into a nova £25

Equal length driveshafts to fit corsa 2ltr conversion (f16/f18/f20/f28) direct fit if you allready have big block hubs. 2 sets available one set is complete with all cv joint's one set is missing an outer cv joint. £50 or £60 respectivly

mk3 astra/cavalier/calibra engine mounts. gearbox metal mount, drivers side alloy engine mount and rubber, gearbox alloy rear mount with rubber and linkage £30 the lot

Genuine Irmscher 8v rocker cover, very very rare item. has been sand blasted ready to be painted or powder coated. these do not come up often and fetch absolutly stupid money on ebay. £offers

set of Vectra Pre facelift headlights and clear indicators removed from my GSi believe they are carrello's £15 the lot

Nova Master cylinder and servo removed from a mk1 gte £15

RX7 FD3S front strut brace (alloy and adjustable), could be used and modified to fit another car £10

X14xe engine, rebuilt mid-end 2007. very clean engine. no loom or ecu, most sensors there though £75

I am Also thinking of breaking my Genuine NOVA SPORT. I dont want to but this may just happen.
for instance, new genuine wings/bonnet. irmscher air box and rocker cover and inlet x2. correct carbs and throttle bracket. alternator bracket. original engine. vehicle identity/shell. interior. very rare original ignition setup, bootlids, doors, bumper ect ect ect
most parts available please ask for details

[Edited on 12-02-2009 by ckallis500]

[Edited on 12-02-2009 by ckallis500]
tyldsley1

13th Feb 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi would you sell me the f20 clutch. posted to west yorkshire. cheers
ckallis500

14th Feb 09 at 03:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep i have 2. the one i have to hand is pot type flywheel...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » garage clearout!!! C20XE DIS bits, LET, Vectra/corsa/astra ect. NOVA SPORT + more 25 database queries in 0.0094860 seconds