corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Should they make Ecstasy a class B

Poll: Should they make Ecstasy a class B
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should they make Ecstasy a class B
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Feb 09 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa
its ching they should re classify

TBH I feel better going out and being someone who's not having that. Bit of a sheep thing to do now.
Ellis

12th Feb 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
You only get a slap on the wrist for possession anyway!

Incorrect.
Well, I only got a £100 fine
Hammer

12th Feb 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And it goes on record, that's not exactly a slap in the wrist
J da Silva

12th Feb 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Do you see people horse riding in nightclub toilets, and once they've ridden the horse, they are out of it and threaten to stab somebody for no reason?

You won't get anyone aggressive and trying to stab folk on ecstasy.

You would have been better asking why I wrote that before you typed your reply out.
Ben D

15th Feb 09 at 04:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can honestly say.. none of my opinions above were influenced by Newspapers documentarys trvor macdonald or hearsay.... I can say i have had a more in depth peek at this world than any of you lot are likely to.. so for the peple who accused me of reading a few to many newspapers i wouldnt mind knowing where your strong views are sourced from?? what kind of 1st hand knowledge do you possess?
Kerry

15th Feb 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You forgot the option for "Who Cares!"
drbeansri

15th Feb 09 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never taken anything, hopfully never will.... and drugs could be something ill have to deal with in a negative way in a few years...
Gaz

15th Feb 09 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my honest opinion, Why people have to take drugs or drink "to have a good time" simply says to me that they must be rather fricking boring in the first place.

drunkenfool

15th Feb 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
In my honest opinion, Why people have to take drugs or drink "to have a good time" simply says to me that they must be rather fricking boring in the first place.

Its not a case of HAVING to take them to have a good time, but you can guarantee that you will have an epic night if you do take them Like I said, ive not done drugs in years now but I still wouldnt rule out MDMA in the right circumstances.
John

15th Feb 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz

Most people don't have to, they just want to.
Wrighty

15th Feb 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz

Most people don't have to, they just want to.

E / mdma releases all your 'seretonin' which is your 'feel good' drug in your brain, when youve say ''done good' at something, its the thing that makes you feel good about yourself. So if your somewhere having a good time, taking mdma will make you feel happy, friendly and on a very high i guess - so you wont just have a good time, youl have a great one.

You dont NEED drugs to have a good time, but as drunkenfool said, if you do it will probably be a slammer of a night
BluKoo

15th Feb 09 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was out on Friday night. Had 4 crowns and had a fuckin belter of a night. Ended up at a party back at some girls flat with my mate, kept partying till about 8 in the morning. Best £8 i've ever spent.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Should they make Ecstasy a class B 23 database queries in 0.1654201 seconds