corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should Sat Nav Users Be Penalized?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should Sat Nav Users Be Penalized?
RS6

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think drivers should be left alone theres another things to do us for rather than penalize us even more for sat navs
Graham88

19th Feb 09 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Middle of windscreen just above the dash FTW.

As said then passengers can look at it.

I have sound off on mine so just glance.
Tiger

19th Feb 09 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RS6
i think drivers should be left alone theres another things to do us for rather than penalize us even more for sat navs

Like I was saying, its not the sat navs I have a problem with, its the half dozen drivers every couple miles I see drifting or swerving about with fingers on sat navs. If someone in your family was killed or injured (not that this has happened to me, touch wood) by someone proven to have been using sat nav whilst driving, maybe you would change your mind?
Ben G

19th Feb 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steveocee
People who stick there god damn sat nav directly under there rear view mirror should be shot.

For gods sake! They go to the right and at the bottom of your windscreen!!!

not every car is designed the same and therefore if i put mine on the right at the bottom, i have the leads dangling right across the steering wheel and around the gear stick which is far more dangerous then putting it in the middle at the bottom.

if you don't like it, well, i don't care
Steveocee

19th Feb 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, i kinda got carried away

I know there isn't a set place to have them but generally least obstructive is bottom right.

OR

Like mine
(awful picture but you get the idea)

[Edited on 19-02-2009 by Steveocee]
Kano

19th Feb 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
Why? You can still see whats around/infront of you, i've done it all the time tbh, had no trouble. I know someone who uses it without the sound stupid aitn the word for it.

Mines on mute all the time. Do about 4k a month with it like that, hate listening to the instructions. Having a quick look at the screen is no worse than checking your speed if you think about it..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should Sat Nav Users Be Penalized? 23 database queries in 0.0094481 seconds