corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsavan 20ltr 16v must sell asap as i am job less in 2 weeks make offer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsavan 20ltr 16v must sell asap as i am job less in 2 weeks make offer
corsavan 16v

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1500 ono swop for standard engine corsa or why
The van is in excellent condition, just last week i had the van undersealed again as this was last done in 2000 and my van has never been wealded underneath, at the same time the fuel tank was replaced and i had the sills stone gaurded and painted white and i replaced all the bumpers and arch extensions as these had faded over the years, and this has made the van look brand new again.

In june of this year the engine was replaced for the newer coil pack engine, which was fully rebuilt, the engine has only covered 2375 miles and with not one problem when it was running in.
At the time of the engine being changed the loom and ecu had to be changed due to it running a newer igintion system, also brought a brand new bigger oil cooler for it and new sandwich plate and oil lines.
The van has been a pleasure to own in the six years and every year it has been to Santa Pod to the Vauxhall Show, anything that it has ever needed it got, last year i had all the poly bushes replaced when new lower arms where fitted and wheel bearings, today i have fitted new front pads and two new rear brake pistons and complete flush out of old brake fluid and refilled and bleed as without decent brakes you wont stop, and you deffinatly dont want un even braking in a car like this or you will be off the road straight away.

There is nothing to say this van is fitted with a Red Top Engine, the outside is how it was when it left the factory excellent sleeper does 0-60 in under 7 secs good on fuel very light as not having the extras that a normal corsa car has first to see will buy.

My van does not tap at all due to being rebuilt, it runs perfect with no leaks or faults.
mot aug 09 5months tax
Two new rear tyres
Chris Ashly Hubs
2.0 16v C20XE Engine
Power Cap
Samco Hoses
Brand New Mocal Oil Cooler
Clifford Alarm
17 inch karhn alloys
Poly Bushed
Coil Overs
Live Mapped ECU
164BHP Rolling Road Printout
Buckett Seats
Sparcco Harness
Astra GTE Brakes
C/L, P/A/S
New Inner & Outer CV Joints fitted on wednesday

can send pic threw phone as dont no how to post on here

cheers martin

[Edited on 27-02-2009 by corsavan 16v]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsavan 20ltr 16v must sell asap as i am job less in 2 weeks make offer 25 database queries in 0.0070031 seconds