corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Worst selling car of 2002 is........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worst selling car of 2002 is........
Phil321

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fiat Barchetta
Sadly, cash-strapped Fiat only managed to shift seven of these capable convertibles last year through its franchises. And that's not just because the Barchetta is ageing and only comes in left-hand drive form - it also has a lot to do with its rip-off price, which at £13,813 is thousands more than you'd pay in Italy. The unofficial importers know this, and that's how most Barchettas in the UK are bought these days - a brand new one can be yours for under £10,000, and at that price, it suddenly looks very attractive, despite its last-generation Punto roots. It's a safe bet that once the grey imports are taken into account, Barchetta numbers in the UK are actually healthier than you'd think. It makes you wonder what planet Fiat is on.
2002 sales: 7

Think I will make it my personal mission in life to hunt down the seven crazy fools that paid over 13k for this autrocity and slap each one of them in the face!

Anyone care to help?
Phil321

23rd Apr 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the top piccy obviously!
Stuckey

23rd Apr 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think the pic works
antscorsa

23rd Apr 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there an ok the inside is nice and the handles are cool but it left hand drive and a bit gutless compared to its rivals like teh mx5 etc
Wolfy

23rd Apr 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give you a hand, i have a fish in the freezer i can smack em with!

id rather have the sazuki capachino! 600cc supercharged lump. heh!
AndyW

24th Apr 03 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol 2001 it was the ford probe which only sold 1 through all of the uk dealerships apparently

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Worst selling car of 2002 is........ 23 database queries in 0.0161622 seconds