corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mazda RX8

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mazda RX8
AshGSi

User status: Offline
7th Mar 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, so the time has come to sell as my mum cant drive for another 6months due to having to have a replacement knee, so she is reluctantly selling her baby.

Its a silver, 55plate, Mazda RX8, 195 spec. Current mileage is just below 22'700. Mot'd untill june 2nd, taxed until june 30th.

Now thats out of the way lets get to it, the car is immaculate inside and out. Oil is checked every other weekend as these are big oil drinkers, this one usually requires less than half a litre every 6 weeks or so. always topped up with castrol magnatec. Car runs amazingly and has never failed at all in any slightest, tinyiest possible way as you would expect from a quite new car.

Asking for £8000 ono. Any questions dont hesitate to ask me, viewing is highly recommended.
Sorry about the poor quality pics, i will add some more and better quality ones tomorrow.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mazda RX8 25 database queries in 0.0085561 seconds