corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Property Surveyor / CAD Technician. West Yorkshire Region

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Property Surveyor / CAD Technician. West Yorkshire Region
1.0l12vbadboy

User status: Offline
10th Mar 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I know this is prob not going to get a response, but its worth a go for nothing, just in case there is any one who knows of anything or any one.

Due to the recent market conditions (Credit Crunch) i am in need of a new job.

I currently practice as the title and can forward a cv to any one who knows of any positions available.

Thanks guys

[Edited on 10-03-2009 by 1.0l12vbadboy]
djedstar

10th Mar 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know of any but i am looking for an electrical apprenticeship sorry for the thread hijack lol
Daimo B

10th Mar 09 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Instead of spamming each of the forums with this post, how about you do what everyone else does....
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Mar 09 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont spam this shit around.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Property Surveyor / CAD Technician. West Yorkshire Region 23 database queries in 0.0094140 seconds