corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 Sport
corsakid_89

User status: Offline
13th Mar 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/938457.htm (link for images)

For start i have been the proud owner of this car for 9 month but university forces me to reluctantly sell up.

The Car was bought as a standard 1.6 sport and since has had FK coilovers with standard vauxhall rims sprayed black on low profile tyres. I spent 200 having the suspension set up (got print out of geometry for this) so handles corners like a dream... Not shown in pictures but has a ajustable strut brace and raised bonnet.

Engine has just had more than £1000 of work on it less than 1000 miles ago. Top end was fully rebuilt and put back to gether with powder coated rocker cover. New Oil pump... all reciepts to prove. Mantzel replica inlet manifold with pipercross filter. I have all the reciepts for this.

Sportex exhaust with decat... idles nice and quiet but gives a nice grunt when driven.

Car runs perfect and drives very very smooth has a VW style flip key for remote central locking and alarm with spare key and all log book documents. Car is MOT'd until July and Taxed Till 31 July.

As all cars have there bad points here is this ones... very minor dent on bonnet as seen in images was there when purchased not really bothered me... Was quoted £80 by Beardy to sort it and car sometimes doesnt start first time due to starter motor on its way out but has never failed me and apart from not havin money thats why it hasnt been changed from that. Just wanting to be honest Forgot to mention it has never been smoked in and sony xplod head unit and vibe components will be included in the sale...

Viewings very welcome just give me (adam) a ring on 07807083541... will take sensible offers around £1450. some may think this is a bit much but the car has been very well looked after no expense spared.

located in greater manchester... dukinfield

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 Sport 25 database queries in 0.0093699 seconds