corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 125cc XSport Pit Bike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 125cc XSport Pit Bike
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Mar 09 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have for sale my little pit bike, the engine is about 2 hours max old. Was orginally a 110cc when i bought it but shortly after that it was making a nice noise so went and got a brand new 125cc engine put in it, this things isnt slow (about 55mph max) and its a 4 stroke so sounds amazing.

Great amount of fun and easy to ride, it is a geared bike and i think it has 4 gears but cant rember off the top of my head.

few scuffs on the front and rear fender but its a dirt bike so will never be mint.

Located 3 miles from santa pod, im in bedfordshire.

£170 ovno

[Edited on 15-03-2009 by Graeme]
DAZ1985

15th Mar 09 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bargain
Graeme
Premium Member

15th Mar 09 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new engine was more than that so yeah, a bargain
harrisp

15th Mar 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il take it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 125cc XSport Pit Bike 25 database queries in 0.0074852 seconds