corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FCUK ME 245HP FROM A 1.3l (NEW MAZDA RX8)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FCUK ME 245HP FROM A 1.3l (NEW MAZDA RX8)
Tom

User status: Offline
25th Apr 03 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad had a minter rx7 took it to some place for stainless exhausts and fella who did it mazda rotary expert fella raced the old shape rx7-s without the turbo but with an extra barrel .... he won every race in his class apprantley
GIBBS

25th Apr 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is 100% a RX8, but it isnt a standard one, that has the mazdaspeed (i believe) kit on it.
they are not 2.6 litres stupid people like insurance companies say they are 2.6 but they are like the above mentioned 2x rotary chambers each having a capacity of around 650cc. It is a very smooth engine, allthough it does not really have torque instandard form that's why they bolt on 2 turbo's
needs rebuilding around 60k on the rx7's i an only presume these are the same. Also suffer very badly from boost creep and if detonates.. very expensive to fix.

Matt
GIBBS

25th Apr 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+ if u have a 3 chamber or upwards rotary engine it sounds like a ferrari

shame the rx7's have 2 chambers.. but people out in the us put the 20b triple rotor engine in the 7 sometimes

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FCUK ME 245HP FROM A 1.3l (NEW MAZDA RX8) 23 database queries in 0.0071700 seconds