corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Begging Letter - trying to raise money for Cancer charity

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Begging Letter - trying to raise money for Cancer charity
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
18th Mar 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my friends tragically died of cancer in his early twenties a few years back. There has been various fund raising done since then and this is the latest one. His girlfriend at the time is running the Reading Half Marathon later this month to raise money for cancer respite in Oxford.

There is now a website set up for online donations which is really quick and easy to use and I said I would post the link up on a few websites I use regularly

I realise times are hard and none of you really know the people involved but if any of you are in a position to donate and would like to know exactly who your money is going to help then its a great cause.

Heres the website - any donations would be amazing

Thanks,

Shaun Claridge.

http://www.justgiving.com/hannahdier?from=UKSponsorExit

""This is the first time I have done something like this, so I'm not promising I'm going to do it in the fastest time, or with the most grace, but I'm going to give it a go nonetheless. I'm going to try and raise some money for Sobell House Hopsice in Oxford, as the help and support they gave me and my loved ones was invaluable, and hopefully by raising a little bit of cash it can go towards helping other people in the same situation.

Donating through Justgiving is quick, easy and totally secure. It’s also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Sobell House Hospice Charity gets your money faster and, if you’re a UK taxpayer, Justgiving makes sure 25% in Gift Aid, plus a 3% supplement, are added to your donation""

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Begging Letter - trying to raise money for Cancer charity 23 database queries in 0.0099270 seconds