corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Canvases

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Canvases
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
18th Mar 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you probably know, I had a few problems with a canvas company recently. I managed to get a refund and then went on a hunt for a new company.

I came across a guy called Tim on Facebook that had made a group advertising his services. We exchanged several e-mails talking about his methods of printing and so on, and I then decided to order a large 40" print from him. I sent him a picture that was taken from a Canon 400D and this is what I got back today:

As you can see, the quality is superb and I'm very, very happy with the results. I'm aware you can get cheap eBay canvases but if you want quality you're really gunna have to pay a bit more, and this is easily the cheapest price I've found whilst keeping the quality.

I have absolutely no problem in recommending his services, so if you're interested in a canvas have a look at his Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61759886480

If you're not on Facebook then you can send him an e-mail on tim@kmca.co.uk or give him a call on 07974156112.
Cosmo

18th Mar 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality does look good - home day though.
Brett
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian posted about this guy a couple of weeks back. Facebook saved his company from going under or somethin.
xa0s
Banned

18th Mar 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, that's the one...
BluKoo

18th Mar 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good.

shame about your dolphin bed sheets though
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks brilliant.
xa0s
Banned

18th Mar 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Looks good.

shame about your dolphin bed sheets though

Heh, it's not my bed... Honest!
jrsteeve

18th Mar 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Canvases 23 database queries in 0.0170631 seconds