corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Blob Eye Scooby vs EVO 6 TME

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blob Eye Scooby vs EVO 6 TME
AK

User status: Offline
21st Mar 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy - thats a load of crap You make it sound as if 1100bhp Evo's are common place

Anyone ever heard of RCM, ZEN?

Stu is right. Imprezas are ontop of Evo's in the UK right now... prob been like that for the last 2 years.

RCM
ZEN
Andy Forrest
ScoobyClinic

etc etc.

allza

21st Mar 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy Rb320 uses a different engine. They are 2.5 engines not 2.0. They are not as strong as the 2.0 as standard. They are also a hawkeye shape, not blob eye.

[Edited on 21-03-2009 by allza]
3i_gaz

21st Mar 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you looked into an evo6 RS?
Adam_B

21st Mar 09 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont know how relevent it is to this but i drove a blob eye shape impreza and an Evo 8 today back to back, both around 300bhp. Driving wise the impreza was better, better power deliver, more fun handling and better gearbox. Out of the 2 if i had to choose it would obviously be the Evo As much as i liked the impreza i could just never drive one on the road!

[Edited on 21-03-2009 by Adam_B]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Blob Eye Scooby vs EVO 6 TME 23 database queries in 0.0127101 seconds