corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sri
tom-82
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
26th Mar 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am having to sell my beloved corsa sri 8valve due to insurance premiums and lack of work it has apex front shocks on 60mm drop and 30 mm on back car goes very well and pulls alot better than my mates 16 valve sri it has gsi font and rear bumpers tax runs out end of month and mot next month looking to do a deal on a 1.2 or sumthing cheaper to insure otherewise 600 quid takes it away pics in link it does not come with bad boy bonnet as sold it and put standard back on.

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=7965574484&PhotoAlbumId=10152007231&PhotoId=10430816032

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri 25 database queries in 0.0123448 seconds