corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15x8 rh cuppies et30/10 brand new 184 45 15's OMG jimmies old wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 15x8 rh cuppies et30/10 brand new 184 45 15's OMG jimmies old wheels
antoni

User status: Offline
21st Mar 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanna be 'bare' euro ? dish, width, stretch omg it does get any better? well yes it does, the god himself jimmy had these exact wheels on his corsa van for its first fastcar feature !

had these for a while now, so I fancy a change

RHcups with a base offset of et30 at 15x8, 4x100. some kerbing, but i will do my best to get rid of it as its nothing major, I would take close up pics, but they never really show the true light of kerbing especialy when its only light.

185 45 nankangs fitted the day before UD then used to go from manchester to UD and back, then taken of car so literally no wear at all, no arch rash etc literally perfect.

Been through a few guises in my possesion, red primer, matt black and the finale was to spray the wheel in paint stripper leaving the kind of effect you can see in the last picture.

I used the wheels with a set of 20mm hubcentric spacers which I can also include for a price

Iwould much prefer a swap for another set of wheels anything 15/16/17 4x100 or I dont mind adapters and atleast 8j, I can also add cash to sweeten the deal

As for a sale price, £375 with the wheels re furbed in either primer or matt black

Will also sell the hubcentric 20mm spacers and necessary bolts for an extra £70 to make the wheels et10

I am located in manchester and work in bradford, but I am not afraid of travelling for the right wheels.

Wont be online much this week so txt/call me on 07852288885

antoni

22nd Mar 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£350

or swap for some rm's and of course will add cash

Will not swap for team dynamics, softstars etc LOL
MandeeRow

25th Mar 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont sell i love them too much
Bombero

26th Mar 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Free bump as these are the nuts!!
AshGSi

26th Mar 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for a top homo. Why the hell is Mandee the Twat on her though? pmsl. Good luck with the sale Ant. Why didn't you stop and say hi tonight? I wanted a big homo hug

[Edited on 26-03-2009 by AshGSi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15x8 rh cuppies et30/10 brand new 184 45 15's OMG jimmies old wheels 25 database queries in 0.0087202 seconds