corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP WITH K&N

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP WITH K&N
Mickey

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

help at the momment i have the filter on but i cant find anywhere to fit the cold air feed pipe - i have a combat front 1 bumper - do i smash part of the grey plastic cover that covers the radiator so i can fit it through please help its 17.35 now!
luca2020

24th Apr 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my mate done this last night on his GSi corsa

hes now got 2 air feed pipes, 1 is the crapy one u get with the K&N, the other1 we bought from halfords ripspeed for £12

the second 1 we fitted went down the left hand side and finnished up just under the bumper (u cant hardly see it)

im gonna get some pics and a write up and post it in the modds section of the site soon
scotty19

24th Apr 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats where i fitted mine down the lefthand side where the old airbox was.
Mickey

25th Apr 03 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right well i the end i choppedr away part of the plastic cover so i could get the end of the cold air feed pipe right in the corner of the nearest mesh - sounds great like!
Garnz

25th Apr 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had some difficulty today as i put my K&N kit in. As i still have standard bumpers thes no mesh and the grill at the front is hard to get something in from inside the engine bay as the radiator is theere. So i shoved it down the left hand side where the air box was and fed it through to under neath the car. It works fine alos i used the orignal cold air feed pipe aswell
Mickey

26th Apr 03 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i left in the original air feed pipe too - but i cant make up my mind if the car seems faster or not?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP WITH K&N 24 database queries in 0.0134740 seconds