corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best handling vauxhall to date..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best handling vauxhall to date..
Jambo

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cally T was a very well handling car imo.

Corsa, Astra no.

Plus people always seem to confuse grip with handling. Two different things (altho they overlap)

[Edited on 02-04-2009 by Jambo]
jr

2nd Apr 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Originally posted by jr
You do actully know the vauxhall 4x4 system was very very clever dont you, and not nearly as poor as alot of people make out

chevette HSR and Manta 400

Clever but unreliable

because of a few floored issues, for example the audi system has exactley the same contrants as a vauxhall system 20 years older, but you just dont hear about them
Jambo

2nd Apr 09 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my 4x4 worked perfectly. Never had an issue. It was Everything else around it that fell to peices
Daimo B

2nd Apr 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
my 4x4 worked perfectly. Never had an issue. It was Everything else around it that fell to peices

its a myth.

95% of Transfre boxes proably haven't been serviced. I "formally" knew those that had kept the services up on the TF box had absolutly no problems at all with them.
Jambo

2nd Apr 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt suprise me tbh Daimo. Just kept an eye on tyre pressures and it always worked perfectly. Was a good system
davcohen

2nd Apr 09 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
You do actully know the vauxhall 4x4 system was very very clever dont you, and not nearly as poor as alot of people make out

Prior to owning a cally i wasnt bothered but after owning one i think they are very very decent cars, although as i said 4x4 letting go mid corner was interesting

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best handling vauxhall to date.. 23 database queries in 0.0085320 seconds